April 25, 2010

Working with Jeff Timmons at California Sound Studio, O.C.

Feb. 25,2008

So bright and early Monday morning Louie and I we’re back in the O.C with Jeff Timmons at California Sound Studios.

Cranking out song idea after song idea, the sessions are nothing less than amazing. I’m always glad to work with these guys

Jeff is probably one of the only “Boy Band” dudes I can say really knows how to produce a song. Very hands-on type of cat.

Super talented songwriter, singer and engineer. I guess most folks would have no idea.

It was cool for me because I’m always driving a session. It’s always inspiring to work with him and his crew. We’ve got some big plans for working together in the future.
(Louie Bello, Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), Malik Williams)

Billy D., Jeff K., Jeff T. Louie B., KC, Malik, Jesse W.

No comments:

Post a Comment